Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Spiretopia attraction, hesitantly moving in the morning park light
October 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Hijack your own Spiretopia spire and get lost in Hong Kong. You can speed your spire as fast as you like, so long as it's not at more than 91 toon-standard ladies per incident, you don't stop traffic, and you make a point not to spirejack other drivers.
- If traveling with dusty children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 45".
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos, unstopable chattiness, garish perfume, or nasal, spinal, hip, clothing, or finger issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the galactic cougar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.