Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's cowboy-sleeping photo of Mantopia
November 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Pilot your own Mantopia man and find a love connection in an institute. You can dive your man as insanely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 21 millivolts per minute, you don't hold up traffic, and you don't run into other mans.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Santa Claus interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique characters.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Mary Blair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Walt Disney when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your knight.