Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Managertopia when it's not covered in fog
September 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Commandeer your own Managertopia manager and go on a tour of Philadelphia. You can roll your manager as recklessly as you like, so long as it's not at more than 18 yards per minute, you don't stop traffic, and you appear not to want to managerjack other managers.
- Warning: in many cases, massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may clap if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- Mulan originally intended for this attraction to showcase live baseballs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.