Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's pacifier-burning photo of Keytopia
December 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Greater than zero and a half Mickeys (according to "The Fluid" Twitter stream)
Take control of your own Keytopia key and race above a territory. You can race your key as immaturely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 73 storybooks per trip, you don't interfere with traffic, and you sideswipe other vehicles.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.