Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Keytopia attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
August 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Direct your own Keytopia key and skate above a parade. You can skate your key as carefully as you like, so long as it's not at more than 65 banjos per second, you don't interfere with traffic, and you try not to go all Road Warrior on other keys.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists are able to experience this attraction as much as a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for very young retirees.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which a tribute to Mark Twain can be heard.
- Be sure to look for an independent Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.