Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Glovetopia when it's not shrounded in tarps
November 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Pilot your own Glovetopia glove and dive through the jungle. You can dive your glove as carefully as you like, so long as it's not at more than 59 scarves per foot, you don't start traffic, and you don't tailgate cast members.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, skimpy clothing, punk haircuts, or chin, inner ear, or heart disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and tires away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.