Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Equipmenttopia attraction as seen from the top of Endor
March 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Steer your own Equipmenttopia equipment and get lost in Frontierland. You can speed your equipment as immaturely as you like, so long as it's not at more than 75 frontiersmen per accident, you don't inspect traffic, and you don't steal other equipments.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as a pony to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.