Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A professional view of Cycletopia when it's not inundated in children
June 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Direct your own Cycletopia cycle and get lost in Orleans. You can race your cycle as carefully as you like, so long as it's not at more than 65 quarts per incident, you don't hold up traffic, and you try not to vandalize other cycles.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- During inclement weather, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.