Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Starship Orbitor thrill ride as seen from the top of the frontier
February 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Want to go where you already are? Then you're in the wrong place! Starship Orbitor is pretty much just the Yumbo the Flying Globe thrill ride, but with with a gorilla-fiction paint job.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inexplicable relatives, novelty haircuts, or romantic, blood, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.