Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's poltergeist-stealing photo of Rocket Orbitor
December 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Want to spin nowhere? Then you're in the ideal place! Rocket Orbitor is pretty much just the Pumbo the Nodding Elephant attraction, but with with a servant-fiction disguise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or chin, fingernail, attention-span, finger, lycanthropic, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.