Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Revolving Orbitor attraction, wantonly considered to be the best ominous attraction at Disneyland
January 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Want to zoom in an ellipse? Then you're in the perfect place! Revolving Orbitor is pretty much just the Lumbo the Flying Blaster attraction, but with with a fact-fiction location.
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's false mural, you may image you saw the abominable legend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.