Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Revolving Orbitor thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
November 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Want to travel where you already are? Then you're in the most awesome place! Revolving Orbitor is pretty much just the Humbo the Delighting Elephant thrill ride, but with with a fang-fiction paint job.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this thrill ride and sing along.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant animators should ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure, water-soluable clothing, or neck complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.