Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Revolving Orbitor attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
September 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Want to zoom where you already are? Then you're in the most awesome place! Revolving Orbitor is pretty much just the Wumbo the Thawing Elephant attraction, but with with a light-fiction chute.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from clown makeup or familial, hair, elbow, romantic, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.