Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pointy Orbitor, a favorite attraction of Dale
January 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Want to go in an ellipse? Then you're in the wrong place! Pointy Orbitor is pretty much just the Humbo the Stretching Elephant attraction, but with with a bug-fiction disguise.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with Frank Thomas fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Vase of A Hideaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.