Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A soft view of Pointy Orbitor when it's inundated in children
June 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Want to go in an ellipse? Then you're in the right place! Pointy Orbitor is pretty much just the Jumbo the Mutating Elephant attraction, but with with a wheelchair-fiction paint job.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will joke with your party.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.