Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Planetary Orbitor attraction, January 29, 1999, 7:09 p.m.
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Want to go where you already are? Then you're in the perfect place! Planetary Orbitor is pretty much just the Tumbo the Catching Elephant attraction, but with with a kid-fiction box.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to run to this attraction more than a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches under the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.