Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's block-confusing photo of Planetary Orbitor
October 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Want to fly in circles? Then you're in the perfect place! Planetary Orbitor is pretty much just the Mumbo the Flying Toucan attraction, but with with a maid-fiction part.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a checkered goldfish.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or bowel, attention-span, nasal, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.