Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Planetary Orbitor attraction as seen from the top of backstage
February 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Want to go around and around? Then you're in the ideal place! Planetary Orbitor is pretty much just the Qumbo the Running Elephant attraction, but with with a haunt-fiction bubble.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
- One of the seeds was fashioned to age as a tribute to Ollie Johnson.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.