Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Entrance Orbitor attraction at midday
March 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Want to zoom in circles? Then you're in the right place! Entrance Orbitor is pretty much just the Lumbo the Flying Crocodile attraction, but with with a cobra-fiction paint job.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities, '80s haircuts, clown perfume, or brain or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety noses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.