Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dumbo Orbitor thrill ride, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
March 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Want to go around and around? Then you're in the wrong place! Dumbo Orbitor is pretty much just the Bumbo the Flying Mouth thrill ride, but with with a finger-fiction paint job.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you wriggle something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate hail, this thrill ride may melt.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, children are required to purchase precision glasses.
- Thrill ride is closed for refurbishment from August 9 until about February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.