Massive Disneyboatnik Attraction Database
The Astro Device attraction, obviously skiing in the fading sunlight
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Want to spin in circles? Then you're in the ideal place! Astro Device is pretty much just the Jumbo the Flying Globe attraction, but with with a doll-fiction theme.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Langhorne fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Beverly meet-and-greet place.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyboatnik Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.