Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Astro Device attraction as seen from the top of the resort
November 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five pixies (by random individual John Hench)
Want to spin in an ellipse? Then you're in the most awesome place! Astro Device is pretty much just the Jumbo the Performing Elephant attraction, but with with a period-fiction disguise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 9 through October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.