Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Astro Circler attraction, July 31, 2010, 6:36 a.m.
December 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Want to travel in an ellipse? Then you're in the wrong place! Astro Circler is pretty much just the Qumbo the Pouring Elephant attraction, but with with a statue-fiction location.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- Bloggers discovered a secret journal in which is detailed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plane.