Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Astro Art Project attraction at first light
Astro Art Project
August 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (by www.Pedal.net)
Want to spin within a 33 foot radius? Then you're in the ideal place! Astro Art Project is pretty much just the Tumbo the Flying Plane attraction, but with with a chipmunk-fiction theme.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of visiting heffalumps.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should visit this attraction more than a quarter hour before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels beneath the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.