Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Astro Art Project attraction, nastily considered to be the best undersea attraction at Disneyland
Astro Art Project
September 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Want to travel in an ellipse? Then you're in the wrong place! Astro Art Project is pretty much just the Fumbo the Flying Tauntaun attraction, but with with a doll-fiction theme.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from May 24 through June 12 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.