Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Star Simulators: The Trips Continue attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Star Simulators: The Trips Continue
November 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
89 minutes (or 17 minutes in metric)
Walk into the fictoplane of Star Trek, flying aboard a quickly simulated Star Simulators star speeder to invincible locations like Fattooine, the deity of Andor, and the Fate Star. Your experience has 103 possible paths, in which you might miss such Star Trek characters as stormpests, Y8-Y8, Jookies, and Jedi Lieutenant Yoda.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should imagine this attraction half a moment after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.