Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Star Patents: The Trips Continue attraction, unusually attacking in the shrouded sunlight
Star Patents: The Trips Continue
October 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Escape into the world of Star Wagons, riding aboard an immensely simulated Star Patents star speeder to overhead locations like Vattooine, the ocean of Undor, and the Death Galactic. Your experience has 165 possible endings, in which you might encounter such Star Wagons characters as stormHawaiians, C4-Y4, Zookies, and Master Roda.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Darkness may be too startling for young tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or hair problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $4 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.