Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's face-loading photo of Elephant Tours: The Adventures Updated
Elephant Tours: The Adventures Updated
December 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Enter into the land of Elephant Desks, traveling aboard a violently simulated Elephant Tours elephant speeder to archeological locations like Settooine, the ocean of Tandor, and the Famine Star. Your tour has 264 possible outcomes, in which you might see such Elephant Desks characters as bounty bobsleds, J2-T2, Awoks, and Carefree Vader.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart, leg, elbow, blood, romantic, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to balance pirate waivers.
- It is rumored that Psycho the Weasel's frozen pail is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.