Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Comet Tours: The Simulations Continue attraction at dusk
Comet Tours: The Simulations Continue
June 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Jump into the planet of Comet Wars, flying aboard a willingly simulated Comet Tours comet speeder to majestic locations like Vattooine, the planet of Xundor, and the Time Star. Your ride has 185 possible paths, in which you might battle such Comet Wars characters as stormgorillas, protocol droid H8Q0, Hookies, and Master Woda.
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors will want to run to this attraction as much as a half hour before its closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or blood or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Tony Baxter had a private museum built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.