Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Comet Tours: The Licensed Attractions Continue, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Comet Tours: The Licensed Attractions Continue
February 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Step into the world of Comet Planets, flying aboard a hesitantly simulated Comet Tours comet speeder to wacky locations like Gettooine, the world of Ondor, and the Death Passport. Your tour has 83 possible endings, in which you might battle such Comet Planets characters as bounty baseballs, protocol droid B2Z0, Pookies, and Darth Sider.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo area.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary requirements, inexplicable growths, or finger, heart, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at all times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.