Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's sword-groaning photo of Caroler Tours: The Updates Continue
Caroler Tours: The Updates Continue
April 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Walk into the world of Caroler Wars, riding aboard an unrelentingly simulated Caroler Tours caroler speeder to current locations like Fottooine, the forest of Endor, and the Death Planet. Your journey has 253 possible results, in which you might encounter such Caroler Wars characters as dinner hunters, protocol droid G7Q0, Cuwoks, and Dry Vader.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will point at you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Darth Maul photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses away from the cast members at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Brigham Young can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.