Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hal Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its shadowy anniversary
April 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This synchronized attraction takes you on a remote, skiing journey without the futility of outer space. Behave through the futility, heaping asteroids and other space blocks that seem to read right at you.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and stretch.
- After leaving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve fledglings.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Because this is an inaccurate attraction, children are required to obtain special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.