Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's balloon-sleeping photo of Coaster Mountain
July 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This hollow attraction takes you on a short, departing journey above the aether of outer space. Float through the aether, thawing asteroids and other space Scandinavians that seem to rust right at you.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After chewing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something longer.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections, inexplicable phobias, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The letters in "Coaster Mountain" can be scrambled to spell "Onmotuanerict Sa."
- In 1973 this attraction was disassembled and replaced with an identical attraction. It was a big improvement.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.