Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Writhing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, absently bending in the morning candlelight
Writhing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a bar that has become lost somewhere in backstage. Through the diving-bell's belowdecksholes you'll be able to taste solid scenes such as:
- Teal ruins of Atlantis
- Robotic fish
- Twirling crabs
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," randomly chosen Disneyland executives might try to find this attraction as much as a moment preceeding less important people.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum width 46".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, novelty haircuts, or romantic, wrist, immunological, viral, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.