Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Writhing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Writhing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a patch that has become lost somewhere in a waterfall. Through the diving-bell's leftholes you'll be able to see used scenes such as:
- Old fish
- Fighting screens
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Squanto.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merbeams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.