Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, willingly elongating in the fading sunlight
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
February 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a helicopter that has become lost somewhere in the depot. Through the sardine-can's bulkheadholes you'll be able to experience bumpy scenes such as:
- Lost bridge of Atlantis
- Pterodactyl field
- Fighting rascals
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no lubbers used in this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Negotiating Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.