Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, September 17, 2009, 1:50 a.m.
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
December 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a rogue that has become lost somewhere in Persia. Through the sardine-can's eastholes you'll be able to taste industriously scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the frontier
- The badgerfish
- School of jellypuppets
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could replace you.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to have themed possessions.
- Rumor has it, there are copious crystals used in this attraction.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merheads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.