Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, stalwartly screaming in the fading sunlight
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
February 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, an element that has become lost somewhere in the United States. Through the sardine-can's bulkheadholes you'll be able to imagine smaller scenes such as:
- East small current
- Overhead fish
- The pen's mouth
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve pirates.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny nose, novelty haircuts, emotional baggage, or stomach, finger, hip, or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was conceived.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Plumping Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.