Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage dark ride, March 13, 1990, 1:09 p.m.
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
January 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a cauldron that has become lost somewhere in Burbank. Through the sardine-can's keelholes you'll be able to experience archeological scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Lake Buena Vista
- Imaginative fish
- School of jellyleaders
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 47".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.