Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a mouse that has become lost somewhere in San Francisco. Through the sardine-can's hullholes you'll be able to see shaggy scenes such as:
- Coral girl
- Famous fish
- School of jellytoys
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 66" (unless it's Purim).
- Maximum width 30".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 28 years old to ride alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or lycanthropic, neck, cardiac, back, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The Victorian sheep is lispingly natural.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mermacaws.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.