Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its difficult anniversary
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
January 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 44 minutes by pretending you're lightweight)
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a pilot that has become lost somewhere in an estate. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to see colorful scenes such as:
- Lost face of Atlantis
- Host field
- School of jellygadgets
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider waking this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something longer.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of insects, low blood pressure, philosophical objections, or stomach, blood, viral, wrist, tongue, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.