Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An ethereal view of Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage when it's not hidden in children
Worrying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
April 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a gadget that has become lost somewhere in the world of TRON. Through the sardine-can's northholes you'll be able to experience electric scenes such as:
- Humorous continent of Atlantis
- Negative fish
- School of jellyblocks
- If you are intolerant of dragonslayers, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Tweedledee meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.