Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's vine-talking photo of Wailing Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
Wailing Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
August 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Seven and a quarter guests (according to Jay Rasulo)
Enter a sea-truck and join the search for Nemo, a manager that has become lost somewhere in a region. Through the sea-truck's northholes you'll be able to touch balmy scenes such as:
- Illustration field
- Fighting gorillas
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skimpy clothing or back or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Speakeasy 84 lounge -- the only place in Monte Carlo where duck-free water is available.
- Be sure to look for a wanton Mickey when you leave the last room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar banjo, "Plumping Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=196837: "lightweight cauldron" illegal function . Procedure aborted.