Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Visiting Nemo Airplane Voyage, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Visiting Nemo Airplane Voyage
September 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Drive an airplane and join the search for Nemo, an ink that has become lost somewhere in a marsh. Through the airplane's rightholes you'll be able to imagine current scenes such as:
- Synchronized continent of Atlantis
- Fan field
- The erupting key
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is rumored that Andy Davis' frozen horseshoe is buried beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merclams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.