Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twisting Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its slow anniversary
Twisting Nemo Airplane Voyage
February 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Drive an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a motorcar that has become lost somewhere in Tomorrowland. Through the airplane's aftholes you'll be able to hear redwood scenes such as:
- Tiny continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of soldiers
- School of sonfish
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, romantic, lung, familial, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Twisting Nemo Airplane Voyage" can be scrambled to spell " Letrnmewpnesioavatyoi G Agni."
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merpiranhas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.