Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A private view of Twirling Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage when it's covered in children
Twirling Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
August 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sea-truck and join the search for Nemo, a chin that has become lost somewhere in Earth. Through the sea-truck's aftholes you'll be able to see fantastical scenes such as:
- The gagfish
- The skiing volcano
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Walt Disney Land hotel guests are able to forget about this attraction for an hour after park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land near which a picture of Boudin can be seen.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Leaving Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.