Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
August 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a cauldron that has become lost somewhere in Toyland. Through the diving-bell's southholes you'll be able to experience seasonal scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Seven Seas
- Steamy fish
- Fighting cans
- Because it is so thick, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to experience this attraction as much as an hour before the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with Michael Eisner fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 6 years old to ride in front.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from February 3 to September 21.
- The rail in the adult room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Above the Rack".
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live mercrocodiles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.