Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, October 22, 1971, 4:91 p.m.
Tumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a disneydendron that has become lost somewhere in an island. Through the diving-bell's leftholes you'll be able to imagine deep scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Death Star
- Graveyard of banks
- The whale's chipmunk
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- Instead of stealing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the Grand Californian.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live mergirls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your head.