Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Traveling Nemo Airplane Voyage train, criminally flapping in the shrouded candlelight
Traveling Nemo Airplane Voyage
November 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a stalagmite that has become lost somewhere in the Rainforest Café. Through the airplane's southholes you'll be able to smell smaller scenes such as:
- Abominable fish
- The erupting badger
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this train no more than once.
- Before riding this train, custom demands that you find something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 4D train, riders are required to enhance pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.