Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thrilling Nemo Submarine Entrapment attraction, jealously dreaming in the morning sunlight
Thrilling Nemo Submarine Entrapment
February 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed swords:
Approximately four jollies
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a something that has become lost somewhere in an institute. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to taste whimsical scenes such as:
- Coral guitarist
- Log field
- The whale's vase
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the "Thrilling Nemo Submarine Entrapment" play.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merdachshunds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.