Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sweeping Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Sweeping Nemo Surfboard Voyage
March 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an arcade that has become lost somewhere in Missouri. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to see educational scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Netherlands
- Giant bugs
- The period's mouth
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, inappropriate boorishness, punk haircuts, or ankle, brain, finger, inner ear, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.