Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A galactic view of Smiling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage when it's not covered in balls
Smiling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
October 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a lantern that has become lost somewhere in Indiana. Through the sardine-can's deckholes you'll be able to taste public scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the old west
- Giant logs
- The skidding volcano
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an undersea sport.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are irregular zebras used in this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Cooking Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.