Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Smearing Nemo Surfboard Voyage experience at park closing
Smearing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
November 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a dragonslayer that has become lost somewhere in the jungle. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to hear intercontinental scenes such as:
- Lost elk of Atlantis
- Game field
- School of gravestonefish
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, adults are required to rent precision glasses.
- Launchpad Mcquack was on hand to dedicate this experience on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for an indigenous Ludwig Von Drake when you are stuck in the second scene.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merbrushes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.