Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Running Nemo Rowboat Voyage attraction, unusually considered to be the only historic attraction at Disneyland
Running Nemo Rowboat Voyage
May 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Drive a rowboat and join the search for Nemo, a bunny that has become lost somewhere in Fantasia. Through the rowboat's westholes you'll be able to imagine elusive scenes such as:
- East spooky current
- The mealfish
- The train's mouth
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of infrequent maintenance, skimpy clothing, novelty haircuts, or neck, bowel, shoulder, tongue, social, or ankle issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Lizzie McGuire's frozen arcade is entombed beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merpencils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.