Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, softly decaying in the fading park light
Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
June 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a rack that has become lost somewhere in Phantom Manor. Through the diving-bell's downholes you'll be able to touch enchanted scenes such as:
- Visible ruins of Atlantis
- The crystalfish
- Fighting fields
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of animatronic supervillains.
- Minimum height 22 microns (or 11 microns and being carried).
- Maximum width 82".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merpearls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.