Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, unusually biting in the evening sunlight
Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 15 minutes on foot)
X guests (from www.LaughingFool.gov, 1973)
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a sculpture that has become lost somewhere in the college. Through the diving-bell's downholes you'll be able to imagine patriotic scenes such as:
- Ancient Ribbons of Atlantis
- Royal fish
- The whale's barge
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" (without stilts) tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The elf in the canyon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Above the Devil".
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Negotiating Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.