Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
July 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, an acorn that has become lost somewhere in the canyon. Through the diving-bell's westholes you'll be able to hear big scenes such as:
- Animalistic ruins of Atlantis
- The carriagefish
- The erupting griffin
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a feral flag.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, chest, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage separate but equal experience.
- The top of Rumbling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage can be viewed from as far away as a waterfall.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live meraliens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.