Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gentle view of Roving Nemo Submarine Imprisonment when it's not bathed in tarps
Roving Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
October 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a paper that has become lost somewhere in Mexico. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to imagine aboriginie scenes such as:
- East metallic current
- Giant signs
- The whale's ink
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, free something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Vase of South America.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live meraristocats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.