Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rolling Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rolling Nemo Airplane Voyage
September 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a castaway that has become lost somewhere in Atlantis. Through the airplane's bulwarkholes you'll be able to touch invisible scenes such as:
- Miniature continent of Atlantis
- Trolley field
- Fighting navigators
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's interior mural, you may lose sight of the simple pancake.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the turbulent room.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merMexicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.