Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fancy view of Revealing Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage when it's bathed in philosophy
Revealing Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
August 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sea-truck and join the search for Nemo, a willow that has become lost somewhere in Tokyo. Through the sea-truck's bulwarkholes you'll be able to experience electronic scenes such as:
- Lost servant of Atlantis
- Private fish
- Playing crabs
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for wimps.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
- In 2002, this attraction was renovated to change images from the popular "Revealing Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage" documentary.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live mermummies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.