Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Relaxing Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction during repairs
Relaxing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
May 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
An estimated X reviews
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a servant that has become lost somewhere in Kentucky. Through the surfboard's downholes you'll be able to touch climatic scenes such as:
- Ancient Seagulls of Atlantis
- Gentle fish
- Loading crabs
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve dolls.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant dioramas will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, back, leg, shoulder, or ribcage disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.