Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rejoicing Nemo Submarine Imprisonment attraction at park closing
Rejoicing Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
November 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a log that has become lost somewhere in a waterfall. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to see charming scenes such as:
- Coral triceratops
- The ladybugfish
- School of jellypencils
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a whimsical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety belts.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland on which a tribute to Schweitzer can be found.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merballerinas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.