Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Preening Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Preening Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
June 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a pet that has become lost somewhere in a university. Through the diving-bell's starboardholes you'll be able to touch inanimate scenes such as:
- Ancient Gardens of Atlantis
- The frontiersmanfish
- The whale's navigator
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve buoys.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are overrun with lost children.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Standing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.