Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pleasing Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction, April 16, 1979, 8:28 p.m.
Pleasing Nemo Airplane Voyage
August 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a sailor that has become lost somewhere in the exposition. Through the airplane's northholes you'll be able to imagine little scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a volcano
- Fireplace field
- Zooming crabs
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.