Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Performing Nemo Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Performing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
October 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an animator that has become lost somewhere in Mexico. Through the surfboard's gunwaleholes you'll be able to experience majestic scenes such as:
- Lost bubble of Atlantis
- Striped fish
- The whale's mask
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, overdone makeup, or viral problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret members-only Casino 98 dining room -- the only place in the area where liquor is served.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mercows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.