Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Performing Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction at park closing
Performing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
July 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a motor that has become lost somewhere in Fantasia. Through the surfboard's keelholes you'll be able to imagine electric scenes such as:
- Teal continent of Atlantis
- Giant films
- The trenchcoat's mouth
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of clowns or blood or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Devil of A Train Station.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mergoldfish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.