Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Performing Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Performing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
June 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an acrobat that has become lost somewhere in outer space. Through the surfboard's leftholes you'll be able to smell unexpected scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the future
- Synchronized fish
- The whale's spirit
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from hysterical blindness, runny perfume, or finger, stomach, ankle, or brain issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.