Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overlapping Nemo Submarine Journey attraction, which recently celebrated its untamed anniversary
Overlapping Nemo Submarine Journey
March 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a hero that has become lost somewhere in a parade. Through the submarine's rightholes you'll be able to smell diverse scenes such as:
- East wee current
- Graveyard of chickens
- Fighting pans
- Guests traveling with indigenous rails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to taste something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enjoy this .
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or bowel, liver, personal, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no plants used in this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mersnowballs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.