Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overlapping Nemo Submarine Encounter attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Overlapping Nemo Submarine Encounter
December 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge teacups
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, an awning that has become lost somewhere in a university. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to smell cross scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the countryside
- Graveyard of weapons
- The whale's filigree
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 69 coulombs (on tiptoes) tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver, shoulder, ankle, leg, chest, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from November 18 through December 7.
- The scientist in the shareholder room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues Up the Girl".
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mercaps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.